Administrative Assistant Job Description
Closed Loop Partners (CLP) is an investment platform that invests in material science companies, sustainable consumer goods companies, recycling companies and the development of the circular economy. Investors include many of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and family offices interested in investments that provide strong financial returns and tangible social impact.
Closed Loop Partners seeks a highly organized Administrative Assistant to support core functions of the firm and special projects. This role will report to the Chief of Staff, and will work with individuals at all levels of the company, as well as external organizations and LPs, handle confidential materials and serve as an intermediary to relieve executives of administrative responsibilities and details.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Office Management; meet and greet guests, order and maintain office supplies, vendor management, cleanliness, order catering, and manage overall quality of life in the office
- Support the CEO and Managing Directors in administrative and operational matters, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining calendars, scheduling appointments, plan meetings, book conference rooms, arrange equipment
- Plan and manage complex travel itineraries, both domestic and international
- Assist in preparing expense reimbursements
- Assist with planning and execution of stakeholder workshops, roundtables and events
- Communicate with vendors and freelancers to ensure timely and accurate issuing of contracts, invoices, and payments
- Participate in special projects as needed
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a start up or other fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps and excellent typing skills
- Exceptional communication skills, problem solving, organizational skills, attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Interest in sustainability, the circular economy, and recycling
- A dynamic, enthusiastic individual who can take both initiative and direction
- A team player who enjoys collaboration
Closed Loop Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.