What We Do
- We fund replicable, scalable, and financially sustainable recycling infrastructure and innovation projects across four primary categories:
- End product manufacturing
How We Do It
- We provide zero interest loans to municipalities and below market rate loans to private industry. Loans vary in size from $1-$7M over a 1-6 year period. Please note that each asset-based loan is secured by collateral.
- We invest in best-in-class operators who are leaders in their industry and primarily focused in the United States.
- Applications are evaluated based on the following criteria: Greenhouse gas emissions reduced/avoided, diversion from landfill, ability to repay, replicability and scalability of the project or model, increased access or participation in recycling, increased recovery and/or reuse of post-consumer commodities (i.e., plastics, paper, glass, or metal), economic benefit to communities, and ability to leverage other sources of capital.
What You Get, If Approved
- Loan capital (with potential for follow-on investment), technical support and advice, access to industry expertise, promotion as a case study example