Algramo US Project Director
Apply by February 22, 2020
Closed Loop Partners is an investment platform that focuses on the development of the circular economy across plastic & packaging, food & agriculture, textiles & apparel, and supply chain logistics. Investors include many of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and family offices interested in investments that provide strong financial returns and tangible social impact. In 2019, Closed Loop Ventures, the venture capital arm of Closed Loop Partners, invested in Algramo, SpA is a social innovation company that seeks to revolutionize the way we consume basic goods. They have developed a smart-packaging and reuse system that provides an economic benefit to consumers, brand partners, shop owners, and the environment by encouraging the reuse of packaging.
Algramo US seeks a highly-organized, New York City-based Project Director to lead the US market entry of Algramo. The role reports to Closed Loop Ventures’ Executive Director. Initial projects will include managing multiple multi-stakeholder pilots in collaboration with major consumer goods brands, real estate asset owners, and consumers. The role will also include design research and creative problem solving, while working in a start-up environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives for multiple pilots and brand partners
- Manage budget, time, and physical resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare multi-year project timelines and budgets and manage daily deadlines and tasks to ensure deliverables are executed on-time and at the highest quality
- Relentless attention to detail and perfection
- Track project developments, align counterparties, and keep projects on schedule
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and expected deliverables
- Measure progress and performance
- Forecast bottlenecks and roadblocks and work to solve them
- Provide updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project execution
- Pivot and make adjustments as needed
- Proven ability to execute on multiple complex projects
- Ability to incentivize non-hierarchical teams
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- 5+ years project management and related experience
Closed Loop Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.