Director, Investor Relations
Apply by June 15, 2022
Closed Loop Partners (CLP) is an investment firm comprised of venture capital, growth equity, private equity and project finance as well as an innovation center focused on building the circular economy. We have built an ecosystem that connects entrepreneurs, industry experts, global consumer goods companies, retailers, financial institutions and municipalities. Our investments align capitalism with positive social and environmental impact by reducing waste and greenhouse gas emissions via materials innovation, advanced recycling technologies, supply chain optimization and landfill diversion.
Closed Loop Partners’ investors and clients include the world’s largest consumer packaged goods companies, retailers, and technology companies, as well as institutional investors and family offices. Our asset management business spans venture capital, growth equity, project finance, and buyout private equity. Our Center for the Circular Economy leads groundbreaking research and pre-competitive collaborations to advance systemic, circular solutions for a variety of industries.
This team member will report to the firm’s COO & Head of Capital Partnerships, and work closely with senior members of the firm including the Head of Corporate Partnerships, Head of Asset Management, CFO, Director of Impact Due Diligence, Communications, Legal, and Compliance around investor communications, reporting, and fund administration across the firm’s funds . This role will be responsible for capital formation, business development, ongoing relationship management and investor communications. This role will support and collaborate with other team members responsible for business development, including areas of client information management, investor reporting, communications, and marketing. This team member will collaborate with firmwide investment teams, compliance, legal and fund finance colleagues to maintain and strategically advance our policies and procedures across the firm and to collect, interpret, and report on information about Closed Loop Partners’ investment strategies for investors and stakeholders.
The position presents the opportunity for a professional with investor relations, investment banking or relevant legal experience, excellent professional communication skills and exceptional attention to detail to work in a fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing company. Notably, there is opportunity for promotion and career growth and chance to contribute to Closed Loop Partners’ vision to build a new economic model focused on a profitable and sustainable future that aligns the interests of shareholders, customers, local communities and the environment we all share.
- 5+ years of professional experience in financial services (business development or investor relations within private equity or private credit firm; investment banking, equity/debt capital markets; consulting) or law (specifically private equity/funds group)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills; ability to work with large corporate investors, financial institutions, allocators and family offices
- Experience with limited partnerships and working with investors around know-your-client requirements, subscription agreements, and quarterly/annual reporting needs
- Familiarity with impact measurement and management, or relevant educational experience such as a degree in sustainability or system dynamics
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, multifaceted work environment
- Highest standard of personal and professional ethics and integrity
- Genuine interest in sustainable finance and the circular economy
Closed Loop Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
You must have US Work Authorization in order to be considered for any open Closed Loop Partners position, and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Exceptions will be made for medical or religious accommodation.