We look to attract conventional capital for co-investment and prioritize closing the loop on materials and enhancing existing infrastructure.
In 2017, we aim to fund replicable and financially viable recycling infrastructure projects across three primary categories: collection, sortation, and processing/end markets. We accept proposals on a rolling basis.
In addition to these three primary categories, the Fund has identified the following priority areas:
- Comprehensive infrastructure development in underserved recycling markets. Click here for RFP.
- Sortation of small format rigid plastics
- Sortation and processing of glass
To Apply for Closed Loop Fund Loans:
- Please review Investment Criteria Document to determine whether this funding is appropriate for your municipality or company.
- Download appropriate application for municipalities and follow instructions.
Private Company Application
- The Closed Loop Fund will respond back with eligibility and next steps within 7-10 business days.